Tuesday 12 April 2011

Testimonials
Maggie Tay, Secretary
·        I love the High Waisted Knee Length Slimming Panty! After wearing for less than 2 months, my tummy is firmed up and I am not worried about wearing fitting tops anymore.
Mdm Tan A.K., Housewife
·        It is comfortable and my cellulite has reduced greatly.
Anne Galistan, Sales Executive
·        The Short Boxer Control panty works for me. I like wearing skirts and shorts. Wearing this boxer has toned and firmed my buttocks and stomach. My job requires me to move around and I don’t feel any restrictions at all.
RanjeswariGopal, Admin Manager
·        I bought the Slimming Shaper Bermuda 2 weeks ago. The comfort level is so good that I can actually forgotten that I am wearing an undergarment which is helping to fight cellulite.
Linda John, Restaurant Manager
·        The price is reasonable. Comfortable and sexy.
Nora Ismail, Customer Service Supervisor
·        I really love the Slimming Legging! It’s really awesome! Not only can I reduce my cellulite, my legs are in better shape now. Besides, I can wear it as a fashion too!

Size ChatSMLXL
Hip (IN)38 & Below39 - 4344 - 4848 & Above


No comments:

Post a Comment