Thursday 10 May 2012

CUSTOMER TESTIMONI


Style: Scala Bio Fir Anti-Cellulite Shapewear / High Waist Knee Lenght and Slimming Leggings
Size: Medium

First, I have to thank you for this superb underwear! I’ve had my Scala Bio Fir Slimming Leggings and Scala Bio Fir Anti-Cellulite Shapewear High Waist Panty for 14 days and I can already see a difference. And they are comfortable, too!
I’ve been spreading the good word, so three of my friends have also ordered. As for me, I'll be placing a new order soon for another Shapewear High Waist Panty and the Tights (but now I'll be getting them in Small, since my measurements have gone down).

This is the first anti-cellulite product I’ve tried that actually works. Even though I’ve been exercising regularly for years and eat a healthy diet, cellulite started showing up on the backs of my thighs and my bum after I turned 30. And after my second child was born a year ago, I also got cellulite above my knees. I couldn’t get rid of it or the cellulite on my bum and thighs, no matter how much I exercised.
I’ve tried several expensive cellulite creams and massage therapy, but nothing has helped until now! Thanks to Scala Bio Fir Anti-Cellulite Slimming Shapewear..the amazing products

1 comment:

  1. Done a excellent job in this blog,I am also quite interested to see your upcoming post for home care management system topic so please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete