Thursday 10 May 2012

CUSTOMER TESTIMONI 2

Anne (22)"... also my skin has improved very quickly. It became much smoother and the cellulite was reduced in a flash and my love handles seemed to decrease also. "

Model used: Scala Bio Fir Anti-Cellulite Shapewear / High waisted Knee Lenght
Size: Medium

I've always been a chubby girl. About a year ago I decided to do something about it. Thanks to lots of sports and a healthy diet, I gradually lost weight. Unfortunately I couldn’t get rid of the love handles.

So I decided to try the Slimming Pants. The price seemed a lot for a pair of briefs and money is definitely tight so I hesitated for a while.

But since the summer is coming and I like to wear dresses, I decided to pay this price and get the shapewear.

The underwear fits like a glove, and I look at least a size smaller. My girlfriends were all pretty excited about it and have all ordered as well.           

Not only was I rewarded with a smaller dress size, but my skin has improved very quickly. It became much smoother and the cellulite was reduced in a flash and my love handles seemed to decrease also. This was all about two months ago, since then I have bought collection of smaller underwear and will try out the other great products by Scala.

No comments:

Post a Comment