Thursday 10 May 2012

CUSTOMER TESTOMONI 3

Sofea (42)
saleswoman
"Whether I am imagining things, or whether there is really a difference, I have gained lots of confidence."

Model used: Scala Bio Fir Anti-Cellulite Slimming Leggings
Size:
Large

Since separating from my husband four years ago, I've lost a lot of weight. Although I have now finally regained some weight, I no longer have the figure I had before. My skin is dented with lots of fat cells, and I have the beginnings of saddlebags.

A few weeks ago I signed up to an online dating site and quickly got to know a very nice man. But I’ve always cancelled the proposed dates,. I've been afraid to come close to him. I've tried to forget him and to accept that I will probably remain single for the rest of my life.

Then my freinds was given the anti-cellulite - Leggings. Because she knew about my problem, she gave to me and after having had them lying around for a few days. I finally try its. 
Whether I am imagining things, or whether there is really a difference, I have gained lots of confidence. After wearing the Scala leggings for 11 days, I finally met with Thomas, the guy from the online dating site and we are now a couple. This is my own very positive, personal experience. I can only recommend the shapewear, and that all!

1 comment:

  1. Done a excellent job in this blog,I am also quite interested to see your upcoming post for home care management so please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete